I have talked with several of you about Taleflick, the company I used to get the book option for Madame Presidentess I really, really love them and now I can say it officially to the whole world. Here’s the testimonial video they filmed in my house a few weeks ago:
And how cool is this to see TWO of my books on their Top Picks list?
If you have questions about them, feel free to email me at nicole [dot] evelina [at] att [dot] net (I wish I could just link it, but I don’t want spam) or private message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Once and Future Queen has been shortlisted in its first contest: The Chanticleer Reviews 2017 Instruction and Insight Non-Fiction Book Awards. We’ll find out if it takes home the Grand Prize in its category on April 21, or maybe even Book of the Year! (Hey, it can’t hurt to hope!)
I’ve also had some really fun things happen lately and if you don’t follow me on social media, you might have missed them:
- A blogger told me that she’ll be using The Once and Future Queen as part of her sources for presentation she’s giving at her local library and that she has asked them to purchase my books for the library. This is proof that targeted blog tours can result in sales!
- My audio book narrator for Been Searching for You, Ashley Clements gave the book a shout out on Instagram Live.
- Susan Weintrob did this really cool review of Madame Presidentess where she added in a recipe for the tomato sup Victoria is said to have ordered at Delmonico’s.
- Here’s my first moment of having someone fangirl over my books (and on video, no less):
If you can help out Kelly’s literacy project, please do!
Also, I have several books in free giveaways on BookFunnel this month:
- Nonfiction – The Once and Future Queen
- Mythological March Madness – Daughter of Destiny and Camelot’s Queen
Please tell all your friends if they want free books!