I admit it. I’m an easy audience. I laugh easily and LOT. But I don’t have the traditional sense of humor that present society seems to dictate. I can’t stand Will Farrell most of the time (okay, I do love Pearl the Landlord, but that’s more about the little girl) and I hate the gross out immature humor of Judd Apatow and his crew. I have a very dry sense of humor. Maybe it comes from being raised on Mel Brooks movies.
Some things that make me LOL:
- Snark – which should be obvious if you’ve read Been Searching for You. I blame Clueless.
- Those memes where people rename animals or ordinary objects. I laugh so hard, I cry.
- Anything Jeff Dunham does with Peanut. Peanut is my hero.
- This ridiculously stupid video that has become a running joke at my day job:
- And this stupid one as well. I love all of Bad Lip Reading, but this one is classic.
- The minions. I am eternally a 12 year old.
What makes YOU laugh out loud?