I was saving this information for my first newsletter, but then I figured out that it would get wider visibility if I blogged about it. (HINT, HINT: please sign up for my newsletter here.)
Thank you to everyone who voted for this site in the Romancing the URL contest. I’m the Viewers Choice winner in the aspiring author category, as well as a finalist in the same category. I’ll find out my final placement in August.
Updates on the contests my books are in:
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
I can’t remember for sure what I’ve announced and what I haven’t, so here’s the latest:
- 2nd place in the Fool for Love contest
- 3rd place Cleveland Rocks contest
- Honorable mention in the Fab Five contest
- Finalist in the Linda Howard Award of Excellence contest, (placement announced in July)
- Finalist in the Golden Rose contest (placement announced in August)
In addition to being with several agents, I’ve made it into the first round of #PitchtoPublication. This means that any time between July 6 – 16, I may get requests from the five freelance editors who have my entry. If that happens, we’ll edit it and then agents will see it. Cross your fingers.
Wish me luck!