Professional Author Academy
Instructor: Nicole Evelina
- Four novels (historical fiction and contemporary romantic comedy) and one non-fiction book.
- Novels have collectively won more than 20 awards, including two Book of the Year designations.
- Bachelor’s in English from Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO.
- One of only six authors who completed a week-long writing intensive taught by #1 New York Times bestselling author Deborah Harkness.
- Writing has appeared in The Huffington Post, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Independent Journal, Curve Magazine and numerous historical and writing publications.
- Received the silver-level award for Best New Voice from the Independent Book Publisher’s Association.
- Owner of Lawson Gartner Publishing.
- Successfully launched five books in print and ebook formats, as well as four in audio.
- Experienced speaker, workshop leader and panelist at international, national, regional and local conferences and events.
- 15 years in marketing, specializing in communications planning and internal communications.
- Winner of a platinum Hermes Award (international designation) for marketing plan, plus several regional and local communications excellence awards.
- Master’s in Media Communications (Public Relations) from Webster University, St. Louis, MO.
- Bachelor’s in International Business from Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO.
- Accredited by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- Part of the team that helped a multi-billion dollar company through a major re-branding process.
- Nearly 20 years of experience in web site design and maintenance.
- More than 10 years of social media experience.