I’m always happy to feature other writers on this site – I love the fresh perspective (and the help). You’ll get full credit for your post plus exposure to hundreds of new readers! You can write about anything you want, but it’s preferable if your topic falls in one of these categories:
- Arthurian legend
- Celtic history
- Celtic religion
- Post-Civil War 19th century history (especially women’s suffrage)
- Writing/editing (anything that touches on what it’s like to be a writer)
I’m also happy to interview authors or review books, if they are related to these categories.
How to Submit
If you’d like to write a post, please email me at nicole (dot) evelina (at) att (dot) net. Please include the subject you’d like to blog about and a short summary of your post and I’ll let you know if I think it’s appropriate for this blog or not. Please submit only original content. We will work together to determine the best date for publication.
A few rules:
- Please keep posts between 400-800 words.
- Please include a short bio of yourself if you’d like one included with your post.
- If you have a photo you’d like to include, please tell me the caption and the source. (Please, no more than three photos per post.)
- Please make sure all images are either your own or public domain (Wikimedia Commons is a great source).
- All guest posts should be submitted via email in a Word document.
- I’m happy to promote your book/web site, but I will not promote unrelated companies or spam web sites.
- Remember that subheads, short paragraphs and bullet points make posts easier to read.
- Articles may be edited. Please don’t be offended if I suggest changes, fix grammar, etc. However, no major changes will be made without your approval. It’s still your post.
I will format and publish your post, so you don’t have to worry about that. But please keep an eye out for comments once the post is published and respond as appropriate.
Contributing to Your Site
I’m happy to blog on your site in return or if even if you don’t want to post on my site. If you’d like me to write for you, please contact me at nicole (dot) evelina (at) att (dot) net with your submission requirements.